Because of pandemic precautions, we are unable to coordinate small groups to participate in the Rite of Confirmation together. If you would like to coordinate preparation for and participation in the Rite of Confirmation together as a small group, please contact your small group guide.
REGISTER FOR RITE OF CONFIRMATION WORSHIP SERVICE
- Registration opens MAR 10 9:00AM.
- RSVP by TUE MAY 25 11:00PM.
- We will email and post on our webpage the registration web link on WED MAR 10.
You can bring a party of up to 15 people total, including your confirmand (e.g., 14 family members + 1 confirmand = 15 people).
We have been working hard at designing a plan that would fit for all considering:
- The schedule of 8th graders vs. new 9th graders (next year).
- Upholding and honoring the promises made to your teen by your church–to provide a positive, nurturing, empowering, faithful confirmation experience.
- The lack of connection and relationship during the pandemic.
- Respect and thankfulness for the Guides who have so diligently offered of their time, talents, courage, and faithfulness.
- Families and teens who got way less than they bargained for.
- Safety and flexibility to include as many as possible.
- Helping you raise your young person in faith as best we can.