LitChicks is a fun, come-when-you-can group for women. We have lively, thoughtful discussions where we are free to consider issues from a Christian perspective or just from our own perspective. Anyone is welcome to come to any meeting, there is no commitment needed.
Our bimonthly meetings will be on the second Thursday from 7:00-
8:30pm in the Fireside Room. Most importantly, we will read good books, have deep discussions, and laugh a lot. Please join us!
- July 11, 2019 One Good Mama Bone by Bren McClain
- September 12, 2019 The Solace of Water: A Novel by Elizabeth Byler Younts
- November 14, 2019 Everything Here Is Beautiful by Mira T. Lee
- January 9, 2020 The Story of Arthur Truluv: A Novel by Elizabeth Berg
- March 12, 2020 The Possible World: A Novel by Liese O’Halloran Schwarz
- May 14, 2020 Virgil Wander by Leif Enger